letras ineditas de sumo


Luca Prodan
Reggae Blues

you know i love you
even know just a little go
you know i really really really love you
even know just a little go
i know you couldn't love me from my money
i got in the world
you couldn't love me from my money
i got in the world
** skiping pipper
i been movin, crowing ,singing this kind of song
***
all this time to long
the say i just do nothing
but i'm just moving along
they think i'm doing nothing
but i know i moving along
yeah clap clap uhhh clap clap ooouh clap clap ouhh
---

so come on baby
***** to me (ahahah)
i say come come come baby
***** to me
i don't need no body else
i don't need no-one to set me free
i don't need no body else
i don't need no-one to set me free
yeahh



-------------------------------

Luca prodan
Lament


It's strange the way that past seems always fine
while the present wears me down and time and time
and time lies heavy over me as it does over you
and the distance and what you said I know it wasn't true.

Every hour every minute is like a hundred years
and the pain I feel is measured not in inches but in tears,
so woman, friend or foe,
just hold me close and please don't let me go.

Well, my life now is ok in the morning in the day
but the night is long the night is sad
and that’s when I have dreams I know you never had,
I know that I was wrong, I know that I was bad
so baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby,
won't you come this way?

I'm walking down the street,
I see the people that meet each other
they kiss and talk and talk and kiss and talk
but I feel so alone.

And the world is made of stone
and everybody’s freezing to the bones
even known it might be warm,
even known it isn't cold.

It's strange the way that past…

-------------------------------------------

Luca Prodan
Brighton past

Dancing girl with your cheap fur on
you know I will forget you,
but for now dance on.

I see your face on a summer's day,
but it's only a reflection
on a window far away...

I saw your face on a sunny day,
vapor trails in heaven
and tears in your eyes.

------------------------------------
Billy
Lou Reed

Billy was a good friend of mine
We grew up together ever since we were nine
We went to school, he was my best friend
And I thought our friendship would never end

In highschool he played football
And me, I didn't do anything at all
He made touch-downs, while I played pool
And no one could figure out, which one of us was the fool

Then we both went to collage
He studied medicine, while I studied foilage
He got As", and I got "Ds
He was going for his P.H.D.
The I decided to drop out
Then I decided to drop out
Things were getting a little to hot

Billy stayed there, became an intern, then a doctor
Then war broke out and he had to go
But not me, I was mentally unfit or so they say, so, so

When he came back, he wasn't quite the same
His nerves were shot, but not me
Last time I saw him, I couldn't take it anymore
He wasn't the Billy I knew, it was like talking to a door

Billy was a friend of mine
I grew up with him ever since we were nine
We went together to school
And now I often wonder, which one of us was the fool

-------------------------------------------------

Time, fate, love
Luca prodan

A girl called time
Took a long long trip
And never never came back
A boy called fate
Made up his mind
And did it when it was too late
But a girl called love
That flew to me
From the air around
She filtered in
Into my skin
She didn't make a sound
And every time I look and see her
I feel her sound
And everytime I look or hear
I feel her presence strong and near
The year was young
And many songswere yet there
To be sung
But I was sad
And lost the opportunities
I never had
But a girl came in
Into my ear
and I smile
She changed my life
Became my wife
Before I ran a mile
And everytime I look and see her
I feel her sound
And everytime I look or hear
I feel her presence strong and near

y en español.

Tiempo Destino y Amor
Luca Prodan

Una chica llamada Tiempo hizo un largo viaje y nunca volvió;
Un chico llamdo Destino se decidió y continuo hasta que fue demasiado tarde...
Pero una chica llamada Amor, que voló hasta mi desde el aire circundante,
se filtró adentro de mi piel, sin hacer el mínimo ruido,

y cada vez que respiro escucho su sonido,
y cada vez que miro o veo siento su presencia acercándose...

El año era joven, y muchas canciones gritaban para ser cantadas,
pero estaba triste, y perdí las oportunidades que nunca tuve.
Pero una chica se cayó, cerca de mi oreja y vi su sonrisa.
Cambió mi vida, llegó a ser mi mujer, antes de que me pudiera escapar.

y cada vez que respiro escucho su sonido,
y cada vez que miro o veo siento su presencia acercándose...

--------------------------------

going up the country
Canned Heat

I have to get going,
I can’t stay here long
Cos I’m tired away,
I’ve been down all around
I’m gonna go back west,
gonna find me a brand new home

I'm going up the country, why don't you wanna go
I'm going up the country, why don't you wanna go
I'm going to some place where I've never been before
I'm going, I'm going where the water tastes like wine
Well I'm going where the water tastes like wine
We can jump in the water, stay drunk all the time
No use of you running, or screaming and crying
'Cause you've got your place babe as long as I've got mine




LUCA NOT DEAD